Estate Planning Attorney in Blue Ash, OH
You've worked hard your whole life to provide for your family. It's difficult to think about a time when you won't be able to provide for and protect them. Taking the time to prepare an estate plan is one of the most loving gifts you can offer them.
An estate plan gives your family certainty in what could otherwise be a time of confusion and grief. Not only does an estate plan give them the comfort of knowing they are honoring your wishes, it prevents conflicts between those you love most by making those wishes clear. Depending on your needs, an estate plan can also keep your estate from going through the probate process and can preserve more of your assets for those you love.
At the Law Offices of Katzman Logan Halper and Bennett, our goal is to help you achieve a sense of security for yourself and for your family through an estate plan designed for your needs.
Estate Planning Documents and Services
Designing an estate plan need not be a daunting task. We walk you through the process, identify your goals, and customize a plan to achieve them. Most people are pleased to learn that their needs can be met with a few essential estate planning tools, including:
- Last Will and Testament: dictates your wishes for the disposition of your property after your death
- Living Trust: allows you to maintain control over your assets during life, avoid probate for assets held in trust, and distribute them according to your wishes after death.
- Financial Power of Attorney: allows a person you designate to make financial decisions and transactions for you in the event you become incapacitated.
- Health Care Power of Attorney: allows a person you designate to make health care decisions for you in the event you become incapacitated.
- Transfer on Death (TOD) Designation: allows you to maintain control of your real estate during your life, then transfer it at death without going through probate.
Whatever your estate planning needs, our goal is to make the process simple for you, and the outcome easier, less expensive, and less burdensome for the people you love.
Cincinnati Estate Planning Attorneys with Over 35 Years of Experience
Regardless of the size of your estate, if you want to protect the financial well-being of your loved ones, preserve family harmony, and ensure your wishes are carried out, you need an estate plan. At the Law Offices of Katzman Logan Halper and Bennett, we have been creating estate plans for residents of Blue Ash, Cincinnati, and the surrounding area for over 35 years.
Many of our clients tell us that they delayed making an estate plan, but are relieved that they finally took this important step. We invite you to contact us so that we can help you achieve that same peace of mind.